Friday, July 2, 2010

Flank Steak Marinade

You could use it for any meat, I suppose, but I used it for fajitas tonight. I found the marinade on AllRecipes and actually measured the ingredients just so I would know if I liked it as written or not. It was really good and flavorful. Definitely a keeper!

I didn't bother taking a picture of a bunch of fajita meat but want to make sure I don't lose this recipe.

Marinated Flank Steak
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1.5 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1.5 pound flank steak

Mix all ingredients but the steak. Put the steak in a shallow glass dish and pour the marinade over it. Cover, refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Throw it out when you grill the meat.

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved