Friday, September 19, 2014

Honey Mustard Sauce



Everyone's favorite dipping sauce couldn't be easier to make! Creamy, sweet, and tangy - perfect for chicken nuggets. Just 4 ingredients!

Honey mustard is my go-to dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, tenders, and fries but I also love smothering it over chicken (like Outback's Alice Springs Chicken). I'm beginning to think that children will eat just about anything dipped in honey mustard! :)

You could whisk this together right before dinner and it'd be delicious but I found it's even better the next day.


Honey Mustard Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons honey

Whisk together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. 

Source: adapted from All Recipes

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved