Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Best of 2014: Top 10 on Pinterest



Pinterest changed the face of food blogging - for good and for bad! Thankfully, Pinterest has been a great source of inspiration and traffic for me. I thought it'd be fun to check out the top 10 ranked by Pinterest. Not all are 2014 recipes; some of my older recipes still get lots of traffic (even when the photo is awful!).

These were measured by number of repins, with #1 having the most repins this year on Pinterest.

{Be sure and follow me on Pinterest!}



10. Y'all love your crockpots! Pinterest crockpot meals are some of the most popular and this one is a tasty one!
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
9. This Arroz con Pollo is one pot, easy, and tastes as authentic as any version I've had! Thankfully, the Pinterest comments so far have proven to be a hit, too!
Arroz con Pollo
8. This rice continues to be a huge hit on Pinterest. It's one of my favorite recipes from The Homesick Texan and tastes JUST like the Tex Mex restaurants back home.
Mexican Rice
7. Oh, how I love a copycat recipe! This one, from PF Changs, continues to do well on Pinterest - and for good reason. It's AMAZING. Like, make it tonight.
Mongolian Beef
6. These muffins are some of the best I've made - total sleeper hit! I'm glad others are giving them a shot, too. It's like dessert at breakfast!
Snickerdoodle Muffins
5. This is, hand's down, my favorite pasta salad of all time. It should be at every summer picnic! I recently updated the photo to something less offensive, though the old photo is still getting the majority of the hits. It seems like people don't care what it looks like if it sounds delicious!
Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
4. Y'all, another copycat. You're fans too! After our neighborhood Chinese restaurant closed, we've struggled to find a good alternative. This chicken is hand's down, better than restaurant quality and an instant family favorite. Have you tried it yet?
Honey Sesame Chicken
3. This one surprised me because I think the photo is so bad but the sandwiches are SO good. Super simple and perfect for snacking or light meals.
Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls

2. One of our favorites! This chicken is super easy and delicious! I'm so glad that others are trying it and letting me know how great it is.
Blackened Chicken and Cilantro-Lime Quinoa
1. And the most pinned - by a landslide, I might add - is this Disney copycat. Of all the Disney recipes I've shared, this is by far the most popular. Everyone needs a little magic at home, right? {psst - it tastes like cookies and cream icing!}

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved