Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bacon, Egg, and Potato Overnight Breakfast Casserole



Crispy bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, and cheese are refrigerated overnight then baked into one delicious and super easy casserole! This 5 ingredient dish is perfect for brunch, holiday mornings, or lazy weekends.

I mentioned previously how I feel about mornings. Overnight breakfast casseroles are a lifesaver for me. Okay, that's a bit dramatic but I really do love them. I can prep the entire thing the night before (since I'm up anyways!), throw it in the fridge, and the first one up can slide it into the oven. They are welcome to eat when it's ready and I can sleep in!

This casserole has all my favorite breakfast components in one easy, cheesy dish. Guaranteed to be one of your family's new weekend favorites!


Bacon, Egg, and Potato Overnight Breakfast Casserole
1 pound bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
4 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns (don't thaw!)
8 eggs
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper, to taste

In a 9x13 pan, mix together the cooked bacon and hashbrowns. Spread evenly across the bottom of the pan and then sprinkle cheese over top. 

In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour over top of the hashbrowns/cheese layer.

Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but preferably overnight. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Remove cover and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the eggs are set.

Source: adapted from Clarks Condensed

No comments :

Post a Comment



See Aimee Cook


Follow on Bloglovin

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets
I was featured, I was Featured by Addicted to Recipes
What's cooking, love?
Lil\'Luna
Mandy's Recipe Box
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved